Saturday 21 July 2012

Travel essentials


There is something enjoyable about searching out the best travel size products but it definitely helps with Boots having their own isle full of travel sized items. I have always loved going on holiday and luckily I am very well traveled with my first ever holiday abroad being when I was just 6 months old. I think it is the build up of excitement and knowing that you will be leaving behind your everyday tedious routine to enjoy a relaxing holiday that makes me look forward to holidays so much.
As you may already know, I love cosmetics, skincare and all things beauty, so rounding all my products up to only the essentials was not an easy task. Seeing as I am only away for four days I didn't want to over-pack so to help me with this I made a list of all the 'necessities' and then made a special trip to Boots to get these products in the travel sizes (under 100ml).
These are all my essentials that I use everyday, I don't feel I have gone overboard with the amount. I am planning on doing some serious duty free shopping at the airport, this has become almost routine before going on holiday.
The pharmacies in Switzerland are incredible, the range of skincare and beauty products is amazing. Also, they have many brands that we cannot easily find in the UK, as for this I am most definitely saving some Swiss francs for a trip there.
Before I leave I will be posting several more travel posts and when I get back I will upload a day by day diary of photos. Hope you are all okay,   



No comments: