Saturday 7 April 2012

The unexpected...




I have always been a big fan of the Body Shop body butters, they smell so so lovely and are nourishing on the skin. The range of smells is brilliant ranging from coconut smells to more fruity and juicy smells. I love the coco and shea butter as well as the fruity ones like grapefruit. I have never been enticed to try the 'Olive' just because it doesn't sound as nice as the others and I cant say I have ever loved the smell of olives BUT this body butter has the most gorgeous smell and is by far one of my favourite. My sister brought a mini set of the body butters on the ferry back from Paris and she gave me this one. I was dubious at first as to whether I would like the smell but as soon as I put it on the next day I was amazed by the subtle hint of  juicy olive that had been transferred onto my skin. 
Every time I put this on now my mum comments on the smell, it really is lovely! This surprised me a lot as I would never have brought this before as the fact it was olive didn't appeal to me, but now I have realised that I should be more adventurous and try different scents! I will be re-purchasing this when I have finished my first mini tub. Overall, I am loving using this as I just cant get enough of the smell, I would reccomed this to anyone, even if, like me... you don't like olives!


What are your fave Body Shop body butters?

No comments: