Thursday 7 June 2012

one night in...

Hey Guys! I know what your thinking its been a long long time since I last posted! I have had a levels exams that I have been revising for (well trying too) and I finally landed myself a fantastic job at Cath Kidtson in Windsor! So, my life has been pretty hectic as of late and I just couldn't find the time to blog. Thankfully all my exams are now over and ahead of me is a long relaxing summer which I am really looking forward too, plus lots of time for blogging-yay! 
I have been wanting to write a post like this for a long long time as there is nothing I love more than traveling to new places and picking out outfits for special occasions and different holiday destinations.
Hope you are all okay,




LONDON
6.30pm Rooftop Cocktails
Trousers: Net-a-porter   Jacket: Topshop  Watch: Micheal Kors  Vest top: H&M 
Clutch: Warehouse




PARIS
9pm- Dinner with Friends


Trousers: Zara  Shirt:H&M  Shoes: Net-a-porter  Blazer:Topshop  Bracelet: River island




NEW YORK
10.30pm- Cocktails at that hot new bar


Scarf: River Island  Blazer: Net-a-porter  Shorts: Net-a-porter  shoes: Zara  Blouse: River island




BARCELONA 
1am- clubbing till dawn


Dress: Topshop  Earrings: Net-a-porter  Lipstick: MAC  Heels: Office  Clutch:Aldo



No comments: