Friday 17 February 2012

Everyday Essentials


  • Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation- This has to be my favourite foundation at the moment. I love the dewy finish it leaves on the skin. I prefer dewy, less matte foundations that have a more natural skin finish, this is perfect for me.
  • MAC studio fix foundation/powder- Ever since my friend brought me this back from the US I have loved using it. Its the perfect product to lightly dust all over the face after a thin coat of foundation has been applied. I use this everyday as its perfect for adding a slightly more matte finish to my everyday look.
  • NO7 Midnight Enhancement blusher- this is a gorgeous palette of pinks which when swirled together provide a light smooth coverage with a subtle hint of shimmer to contour the face. I really enjoy using this as it adds a hint of shimmery pink to my cheeks.
  • Revlon colourburst lip gloss- I saw this in boots and the colour stood out to me as it is a pinky  lilac colour and I don't really have any lip product this colour.  I really love the smooth texture of this lip gloss and I think it is a perfect lip product to be worn during the day.
  • MAC Creamsheen lipglass (Just superb)- Okay, I absolutely love love love this lip gloss, its amazing!  The texture of this its so creamy and stays on your lips all day! This to me is the best lip gloss I have ever tried... I think I may have to make another trip to MAC to purchase a second!
  • Nivea essential care lip-balm- I am a sufferer of dry lips unfortunately and yes its a pain but I apply this lip balm every night and wake up with beautifully smooth lips. I have tried several other lip-balms but none have been as good as this. Defiantly an everyday essential for me.
  • Bourjois ultra curl mascara- I like my eyelashes to have lots of volume, length and have a natural appearance. This gives me a lovely curl whilst adding definition and volume, and NO clumps! I am very surprised sometimes when I see other girls in my sixth form with their 'spider lashes' (beautiful look by the way) 
  • Collection 2000 fast stroke liquid eyeliner- This is simply a great eyeliner with fantastic pigmentation! Its very easy to apply as the tip is thin and allows for easy movement along the eyelid, really love this!
  • Lancome Hypnose Mascara- this is a mini version that I received in a Christmas gift set and I have fallen in love with it! It adds dramatic length to my lashes with only one coat, im looking to buy the normal size in this as I love it so much.
  • Topshop Kohl liner (Saddle)- I have been looking for a brown eyeliner for a long time as i find black a little harsh. When I found this sitting on the shelf in Tophshop it was a straight away 'grab and buy'. The colour is lovely and looks fantastic with green eyes, I use this for a little more definition to the eye.
  • Soap and Glory Supercat felt tip liner- I brought this a week ago from my local boots store and really like it! I wanted something easy to apply with the look of a normal liquid liner. I heard lots of positive reviews with the new Soap and Glory cosmetic range so I was excited to try this and it defiantly lived up to its expectations.
                   What are your everyday essentials, hope you all have a lovely weekend!
                                                                    
                                                   JESSICA FOX


                                       



No comments: