Saturday 25 February 2012


Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose
£37

I got this for Christmas last year and I have fallen in love with it. I am a huge fan of perfume as I just enjoy trying out different scents and I love to smell nice throughout the day. I tried this when I was in Fenwicks in Windsor Town. I sprayed it a few times and ever since I have kept popping back to spray some more! 

This was one thing I really wanted for Christmas as I fell in love with the smell instantly! I also liked how the smell lingered for a long time, as this is always something I look for in a good perfume.

The small is fruity, with a deep scent of roses and raspberry, its beautiful! The bottle is also lovely, sometimes this is what draws me in most with perfumes. I love love love this, I just hope it doesn't run out too quickly... If it does, I shall be purchasing another no doubt!



No comments: