Monday 27 February 2012

Spring Break




The sun has been shining the last few days which has brought a smile to my face as they are not that common in London! It looks like a cheeky sign of Spring, the flowers begin to bloom, there is that gorgeous smell of cut grass, breakfasts out and long morning walks. I figured as the weather was starting to show signs of a new season I would show you guys  one of my favourite spring trends, and that is... pastels. Casual is key with this style, this look is influenced by carefree Californian style and culture. The pastel shades are reminiscent of a West Coast sunset.


These colours are flattering on anyone and are very easy to style your own way. I personally like to have neutrals mixed with pastel colours as too much can be a little ott in my opinion. I really love how these colours reflect my positive and cheerful mood during the spring and its wonderful to inject a little colour into my wardrobe after the winter months.


I went to Westfield again on Sunday to attend a Gilly Hicks event but I think another trip is needed to fill my winter wardrobe with some of these beaut pastel shades.

 I will upload an ootd soon with some of my new Spring pieces,
 What are your fave spring trends?










No comments: