Sunday 19 February 2012

Wishlist..

Topshop Pintuck Panel Blouse
Black Original Vans
Moroccan Oil  
NARS Laguna Bronzer
Real Tecniques Stippling Brush
Topshop Cross Body Bag


These are a few of my wants as of late. Walking around Westfield last week I spotted all these beauty's but didn't end up purchasing as my purse was lacking money as per usual. Im currently looking for a pastel blouse that will look great in the spring. When i came across this one in Topshop it was exactly what I was looking for and I hope to get this very soon, it will be perfect for creating my spring wardrobe.
Im a big fan of Vans as I think they look good with any casual outfit, I already own some blue ones but im sure another pair wont harm! These black ones have a boy-ish edge to them which I like, oh yes and they are comfy which is a definite plus point.
Okay so I am one of those girls whose likes to heat process their every morning so my hair is rather dry and the split ends are a serious problem. I have heard some brilliant reviews about this Moroccan Oil and I cant wait to try it, I've had enough of dealing with my frazzled hair so im hoping this could do the trick.
After reading some fantastic reviews about this NARS Laguna Bronzer its hard to steer clear of it. I really want to give this a try as the colour looks lovely and I just want a subtle bronze glow like those Victoria Secret models- envy right there!
As with the Real Techniques Stippling Brush what can I say, an internet sensation! These brushes made by Sarah Chapman have been a huge success and are now being retailed in Boots Stores! I cannot wait to get my hands on the stippling brush, evidently it gives you an airbrushed effect, rather excited about this I must say.
Finally, Im loving the look of this bag from Topshop. The coral colour is what I love the most as this is my favourite colour and I think it will look perfect with any outfit in the spring/summer. I am in great need of a small shoulder bag that I can hold just my essentials, this is something I will be purchasing soon!


So, what are you lusting over at the moment?





1 comment:

Emma Fox said...

Wow, great blog! I want morrocan oil too! Its a shame its a little on the pricey side.

Love the blouse and bag too.

www.foxtrotbarvo.blogspot.com - check out my full report on the Topshop Unique Show!