Wednesday 22 February 2012

Mac Melba blush, Creme Cup Lipstick

   MAC LIPSTICK IN CREME CUP. (£13.50) 
MAC BLUSH IN MELBA(£17.50)

My friend just came back from Canada with a few pieces are asked her to buy in Mac. I have read some fantastic reviews about both products so was very excited to try them myself. What can I say, they are fabulous! The Lipstick is a cremesheen formula so it is moisturising on the lips and has a glossy, creamy finish. I use this pretty much everyday now!

As for the blush, this is also brilliant. After seeing all the beauty bloggers had this i couldn't wait to get my hands on one myself! It is a shade of coral/pink which looks like a beautiful flush of colour on the cheeks. 

I will hopefully take a few pics of me wearing these soon.

Whats your fave Mac blush and lipstick?


No comments: