Friday 9 March 2012

February Favourites




Toni & Guy Sea Salt Spray- This has to be the best sea salt sprays I have ever tried, and trust me.. I've tried many! This provides me with texture, body and a tousled wave which is ultimately what im looking for. I am loving the effortless hairstyle at the moment, I spritz some of this onto the ends of my hair and scrunch, it leaves me with a gorgeous 'just got out of the sea' look. ps It has such a lovely smell.
Charles Worthington Heat Defence spray- I am a sucker for using heated appliances on my hair, yet I feel extremely guilty if I don't spray some heat protector on it beforehand. I spray this all over my hair (concentrating on the ends) when damp and before applying heated appliances.
Victoria Secret Fragrance Mist- I have 'Coconut Passion' it smells delicious just like rich vanilla and warm coconut. The only thing I don't like about body mists is the fact the smell disapears quickly, yet I have found with this the small lingers for much longer which is a definite positive. This is handy to chuck into your bag and spray whenever you feel like it.
Boots Vitamin E Moisture Day Cream- I think having a moisturising face cream that suits your skin is very important in any skincare regime. This suits my skin perfectly. I am left with smooth and moisturised skin and a huge plus point is it feels light on my skin. 
Soap And Glory 'The Scrub Of Your Life'- This continues to be my favourite body scrub. The smell wins me over every time and it leaves my skin ultra smooth and flake free. I like to scrub my skin ant least once a week to get rid of dead skin cells. I suffer from dry elbows so I use this to scrub this area, it works a miracle and leaves my elbows silky. A scrub that can conquer all!
MAC Melba blush- Again, this raved about blusher is my day to day fave. I tend to stick to peachy/pink blushers so this delivers just what I am looking for. 
Boots cleansing wipes- To me expensive makeup wipes are not what im looking for, I just want something that will successfully remove my makeup quickly without drying the skin. These wipes are cheap yet they work and do exactly what they are supposed to do, I don't see much point in paying more for makeup wipes.


                                               What have you been loving recently? 
                                                                           xo

No comments: