Monday 12 March 2012

Spring Wishlist


This weekend really felt like the start of spring, the sun was shinning and it felt positively warmer. As for this, I knew it was the right time to write a spring wishlist. I am looking forward to updating my beauty collection and wardrobe with some new spring pieces. I went shopping on Saturday and was so pleased to see some gorgeous pieces in my favourite stores. Zara and Topshop have some lovely pieces in at the moment, pastel shades and naturals are really taking my fancy this spring.

  • I am also loving flower/ditsy patterns this spring. This Topshop dress would be perfect paired with a cream cardi or a grey biker jacket to add that boyish edge. 
  • I popped into House Of Fraser a couple of weeks ago and couldn't help myself having a spray of the testers in the perfume section. This Nnarciso rodriguez perfume is absolutely gorgeous, It really has the most beautiful smell!
  • Again loving coloured Jeans, these hot pink Topshop ones are a great shade for the spring evenings.
  •  Jack Wills have a great new 'gym range' which features some nice athletic pieces (as you guys may know I really enjoy running and keeping fit!) so this fashionable gym range is exactly what I am looking for when going for a run on a Saturday morning, in style!
  • Okay, this summer I would love to have a natural golden tan. The reviews for the St.Tropez gradual tanner are brilliant so I will buying that soon!
  • In the spring I love my face to look glowing, this Benefit 'Hoola' bronzer is fantastic for adding a hint of shimmer, highlight and bronze.

I love writing these posts, especially at the start of a new season. There are just so many pieces that have stood out for me in the shops so far.. bring on pay day!


So this is my spring wishlist, have you any recommendations of a new blusher for my spring collection?
xo
                                                                                 xo

No comments: