Sunday 4 March 2012

Bobby Brown Makeup Manual



              Bobby Brown Makeup Manual £14 Amazon
I brought this book from amazon last summer for something to read whilst on holiday in Switzerland! I've been wanting to buy it for ages because I have been increasingly more interested in makeup and beauty, in fact now I am obsessed with all things beauty! This book has taught me so much about makeup from the basics to more complex ideas. I am not a professional in makeup (although I wish I was) I just love to learn and pick up tips especially from big names in the makeup industry as I would love to go down the beauty industry path in the future.
The images in this book are just beautiful and to be honest, that's what makes this book so lovely to keep flicking through even after reading it all. Bobby Brown would have to be one of my favourite makeup artists as I believe her products are of such good quality and I like how she has aimed her makeup range to a younger/adult audience. 
This book covers things such as:


  1. Equipment 
  2. Eyes
  3. Skin
  4. Face
  5. Lips
  6. Ten-step guide to perfect makeup
  7. Advanced makeup aplication
  8. Special makeup aplication
  9. Artistry
  10. Essential equipment for the professional
  11. Memorable makeup moments and legends


I would seriously reccomend this book to people who just have an interest in makeup to those people who are advanced within the beauty world as this book holds the information needed to succeed at any level. I will always enjoy a flick through this book, its a beauty! (good pun?)


p.s get it from Amazon, its so much cheaper!

    

No comments: