Sunday 11 March 2012

The Sunday Post



01. The weather was gorgeous today, true signs that spring has sprung! It is also starting to warm up which reminds me the summer is on its way. Seeing as it was such a lovely morning, we walked along the Thames Brocas. 


02. I walked down to Jack Wills in Eton to pick up the Easter handbook. (If you haven't yet seen any of their handbooks make sure you get your hands on one, they have beautiful pictures in them) Their spring collection is brilliant, some lovely pieces I cant wait to get my hands on. I am also loving their gym range, featuring the 'GB' logo special for the Olympics. I love love Jack Wills!


03. As per usual we stopped off for a morning coffee in Costa's. I normally order a caramel latte but seeing as it was a spring morning, the sun was shining and my mind is raving for summer I decided to order an iced version! 


04. I brought Company magazine and as usual it was amazing. I am really into reading magazines, especially Company as it focuses on high street style which I prefer. Dont get my wrong I love flicking through the glossy pages of Elle and Vogue but I just cant afford anything in there so its hard to relate. The images however inspire me so much! My feature in this months Company is the 'Beauty awards 2012'.


05. Finishing this beautiful day off at the gym. I will be going for a 30 minute run around Langley and finishing off doing some more cardio and free weights. I love finishing my weekend off at the gym! 


My weekend has been pretty chilled, apart from a serious pile of sixth form work. So that's how I spent my Sunday, how did you spend yours?











2 comments:

Emma Fox said...

Oooh la la, great post - love the bit at the end...'how did you spend yours' because I did exactly what you did!

www.foxtrotbravo.blogspot.com

Emmie:)

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol cod next day delivery buy tramadol extended release - tramadol 50 mg and alcohol