Saturday 17 March 2012

Today's Makeup

  Mac Studio fix foundation plus (NC20) Bourjois Healthy mix foundation (52)
Mac Melba blush    Mac Creme Cup lipstick Lancome Hypnose mascara 

At the moment I am loving the dewy, natural look. I have never been someone who likes to cover my face in a high coverage foundation and so the Bourjous healthy Mix is perfect for me as it leaves me with light coverage whilst making my skin look healthy and radiant. 

I didn't have much planned today, except from a quick look round the shops in Windsor so I didn't see the need to whip out all my makeup, a natural look was what I wanted. 

I always dust some of my Mac studio fix foundation around my t-zone as this is the oiliest part of my skin, it just mattifies  this area slightly so It doesn't look shiny. I love this blusher as it gives my cheeks a peachy glow which looks lovely in the spring/summer. I kept my lips neutral with my Creme Cup lipstick which is a creemsheen so it leaves my lips creamy and glossy with a subtle hint of pink. 

I wanted to keep to the natural, minimalistic look today and therefore I only used a few products of which are mainly neutral and low coverage. 

Hope you all are having a lovely weekend, let me know what you think of this look.



No comments: