Sunday 18 March 2012

Sunday Post




01. So its Sunday again, this week flew past!  Mothers day today which means... Happy Mothers day to all you wonderful mums out there! It was a casual morning for me, went to Costa Coffee, took the cheeky box of chocolates I brought my mum with us and just chilled as you do! I couldn't resist a quick glance in Zara and Topshop though so I casually 'browsed' making sure that my purse retained the same amount of money as when I went in. (March shopping ban is a nightmare)


02. The sun was out this morning, but as I look at the window the rain is beginning to fall, what can I say... typical British weather


03. I have had tonnes of sixth form work to do, a list as long as my arm in fact. A levels really are a challenge but at the end of the day you get what you put in, effort and hard-work are essential. I always try to balance work with doing stuff I enjoy, that way it is less stressful.


04. Next Sunday, I am off to Westfield with my sister. I cannot wait as it is the first day after my March Shopping ban. I have written a list of things I have my eye on, the shopping ban has been hard but definetly effective as my purse isn't looking as empty as normal. However, Im not sure I will be able to say the same after my Westfield Shopping trip. 


I will update you with my purchases next week hopefully. Hope you are all pampering your mothers today, let me know what you have been up-to
xo





No comments: